The following is included within your debenture package:
- Excellent seats in the middle tier on Centre Court or No. 1 Court for the whole day
- Access to the exclusive debenture holder lounges and restaurants inside Centre Court or No. 1 Court
- A London travel card (“Oyster card”) preloaded with a return trip from central London to Wimbledon
- Access to watch play on outside courts from 11am apart from No. 2 Court
- Free courier delivery in London (see “delivery details” for more info)
Please note that you can’t access No. 1 Court with a Centre Court ticket and vice versa
We start to receive all debentures approximately 1 month prior to the start of The Championships.
We can deliver:
- Via our dedicated courier in and around London – free of charge
- Via Royal Mail Special Delivery to the UK – free of charge
- Fedex – £65 per delivery
The most secure and efficient means of delivery is via our dedicated courier – we have been using the same local courier firm for over 10 years and they hand deliver – a signature from the client, concierge or agreed intermediary will be required on receipt
Royal Mail Special Delivery is a next day delivery service that will require a signature on receipt – it is a tracked 24hr delivery service, delivered pre 1pm the following day and is performed by the Royal Mail
Fedex is for overseas deliveries and can take a few days depending on location – we cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or cost arising from non-delivery
If you already have details of your address in the UK, please complete the form when making the purchase – please include in the notes section the arrival date and name under which the room has been booked if you are staying in a hotel.
If you do not have the address at the time of booking, this can be completed in ‘My Account’ when you do have the details or you can e-mail it to us.
Debenture tickets come in pairs but we can offer single tickets and larger configurations at a small premium and pending availability.
Please get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone for a quote.
Email: [email protected]
Call: +44 (0) 1488 649 770
Once you have confirmed and/or paid the booking the packages cannot be refunded, however, we will do our best to re-sell them for you pending our levels of stock. Debentures can be transferred or sold on as well.
In the event the Championships are cancelled due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Sporting Agenda will issue a full refund less any transaction charges.
Please note debenture prices do fluctuate.
We can offer insurance which covers unavoidable non-attendance or cancellation (subject to conditions) due to flight delays, illnesses and more. You can read the full policy details here: Insurance Policy